Q: ARE EVIE BLUE AND SOPHIEGREEN BIODEGRADEBLE?

A: Evie Blue’s powder based formulas are 100% biodegradable. This means that 100% of the cleaning product can be broken down naturally within a short period (28 days).
 
 


Q: WHY ARE THE BOTTLES MADE OF PLASTIC?


A: We have looked critically at multiple types of materials for our Bottle4Life. Our choice has fallen on the strong PET bottle because we believe that reusing is even better than recycling. The triggersprayer is an EcoLabel proof pure plastic (no metals), strong and durable so optimal recyclability after a long life use.
 



Q: DOES THESE BIODEGRADEBLE PPRODUCTS CLEAN AS WELL AS OTHER PRODUCTS?

A: The products definitely can replace your current cleaning products. Evie Blue and sopphie Green are created to match not only cleaning power, but also the long term “positive” effect on the user. So our philosophy is to optimize strength and user friendliness, so once you start using it you are sold!!




Q: ARE THE PRODUCTS FREE OF PARABENS, PHOSPHATESCHLORINES AND AMMONIA?

A: Yess.. It fits into Evie Blue and Sophie Green’s philosophy of not using harmful ingredients. It is therefore free of substances such as phosphates, parabens, chlorine, ammonia, enzymes and EDTA’s.
 
 


Q: IS THE PRODUCTSUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?

A: Evie Blue and Sophie Green uses dermatologically approved ingredients and created formula’s that are hypoallergenic and suitable for most skin types. Ofcourse when you have a very sensitive skin and using our acid or high alkaline based products, please be careful and always use gloves.
 
 


Q: ARE THE PRODUCTS SAFE FOR CHILDREN OR THEIR SURROUNDINGS?

A: Yes! Surfaces that have been cleaned with Evie Blue products, including children’s chairs and tables, toys are safe for children because Evie Blue and Sopphie Green do not contain dangerous ingredients. BUT, always make sure the products are out of reach of children. All cleaning products in general are not suitable for consumption. After swallowing Evie Blue or Sophie Green’s products you should immediately drink a glass of water and call a doctor.
Download the MSDS sheet form the product page.
 
 

For any other questions, please contact us